As a valued member of our community, we wanted to let you know that effective September 1st, we will be increasing the prices on all ADK Fragrance Farm products. To put it simply: the cost of materials, shipping, and labor have risen dramatically over the past two years.
Here are some examples:
- Balsam Cedar Oil increased in price 25%. It was $1100 for 50 pounds and now it’s $1375.00 for the same quantity
- Coconut Oil increased in price 20 %. It was $1.57 per pound and now it’s $1.89 per pound
- Sunflower Oil, High Oleic increased in price 67.5%. It was $1.67 per pound and is now $2.80 per pound
- Our Natural Lotion Base increased in price 20% from $2.20 per pound last year to $2.64 per pound
- In-bound freight costs for raw materials have increased significantly
As an independent business, this price adjustment allows us to maintain our high-quality standards while providing competitive wages and benefits for our team and supporting causes we believe in.
So, what does this mean exactly?
We can invest in our team, providing living wages and benefits like fully subsidized healthcare and a company matched 401k, paid time off and sick leave, and a Professional Development Plan designed for career advancement.
We can invest in better machinery and systems that reduce our carbon footprint while allowing us to design and create products we know you’ll love and will keep your atmosphere smelling great.
We can commit to supporting our community and causes we believe in, like our partnership with Climate Neutral and giving back through organizations like Tauny and the Orchestra of NY — these organizations represent culture and issues we care deeply about.
「Our new prices will go into effect on Wednesday, September 1. We appreciate your continued support!」