Safety Tips to Help Beat COVID 19
1. Handwashing with soap and water is far more effective than using hand sanitizer.
2. When washing your hands it’s best to use soap and running water.
Rub your hands together for 20 seconds, washing all surfaces
including between fingers and back of hands. Rinse hands well.
3. Use sanitizer only when handwashing is not possible.
4. Remember to not touch your face, eyes, or mouth with your hands.
5. If you become ill stay home and call your health care provider.